Flange Mount Planetary Gearbox
what you want?
Onvio’s PL Series Planetary Gearbox / Reducer offers a unique variation to our value line product offering. A flange mount and machined housing allows customers to bolt a timing pulley directly to the reducer. The belt contact area of the pulley is centered over the gearbox output bearings providing higher capacity and more rigidity for high speed, high dynamic belt applications. The modular concept allows engineers to select from single or two stages of planetary gearing to create 4 standard ratios from 3:1 to 10:1. A 1:1 right angle stage can be added for tight spaces.
Planetary Gearbox Features Include:
- Four frame sizes
- Carburized and skived spur gearing
- Steel housing and ring gear
- Backlash as low as 10 arc-minutes
- High capacity output bearings
- Optional NEMA output dimensions
- 20,000 hour life
- Grease filled for life and maintenance free