Value Line Planetary Gearbox
what you want?
Onvio's value line planetary gearbox family consists of in-line, NEMA, and right angle gearboxes that offer exceptional torque ratings, bearing capacity and low backlash for many of today's servo and stepper applications. The modular concept allows engineers to select from single or two stages of planetary gearing to create 14 standard ratios from 3:1 to 100:1. A 1:1 right angle stage can be added for tight spaces.
Planetary Gearbox Features include:
- Four frame sizes
- Carburized and skived spur gearing
- Steel housing and ring gear
- Backlash as low as 10 arc-minutes
- High capacity output bearings
- Optional NEMA output dimensions
- 20,000 hour life
- Grease filled for life and maintenance free